1. OECD Conference on Genome Editing: Applications in Agriculture, 28-29 June 2018OECD, Paris.
2. Major sources of information made available on the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) website
3. GMO risk assessment and communication of evidence (GRACE)
4. FAO GM Foods Platform on information on safety assessment of foods derived from recombinant-DNA plants
5. Biosafety Clearing-House (BCH) mechanism set up by the Cartagena Protocol on Biosafety to facilitate the exchange of information on Living Modified Organisms (LMOs) and assist the Parties to better comply with their obligations under the Protocol